Please read the FAQ before contacting.
Click the question to view/toggle the answer
Once I receive & review your order, You will get a message from me (on whatever platform you chose to be contacted through) stating whether your order is accepting or denied. You may also check the “current orders” sidebar on the homepage!
If you haven’t heard anything back, there are a couple or reasons:
- The homepage says “Not Accepting Orders” (I am not looking at my inbox)
- All spots in my “current orders” list are full (I usually close orders at this point)
- I have many messages in my inbox & have not gotten to yours yet.
- You can still send in requests when my page says “Not Accepting Orders”
- I will not reply/accept until I am ready to work.
- I work in the order I receive messages. First come, first serve!
Possibly! Please look through the packages to view the services I provide.
If you do not see a package for the design you want, feel free to message me, so we can discuss.
Yes! Please order the “combination” pack where you can choose the different services/designs that you want.
Yes! Custom WordPress, Coppermine Photo Gallery and Tumblr themes and pages have recently added to the list of packages! I also have premade themes & pages available on the premades page.
If the form does not work, email me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also tweet or DM me on twitter: @findingcolors